Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My New Go-To For Purchasing Accessories

OK, I'll admit it, I'm in a rut with the accessories sources. I buy or shop with clients at consignment stores, antique malls and the occasional (very occasional) home decorating store. I do special order things at online sites that cater to decorators, but I just love the instant attraction and gratification of picking up a certain something and relating to it. I always ask the employee if there is a back story to the object, it may just may make it to a new home if the story is interesting enough. So where am I going with this confession? I just went to Target for some curtain rods. For those of you that knew about their new twist on accessories, shame on you for not sharing! Bohemian decor is now just a Target away! Check out some of the things I would totally put into any Boho interior:

Amphora vase on half moon metal stand - $34.99

Boho Boutique Utopia 2 pak pillows - $24.99

Lipstick table lamp - $37.99

Threshold Starburst bamboo wood wall clock - $29.99

3 piece decorative filler Shaker balls - $34.99

Mosaic deep bowl - $24.99-$29.99

Threshold oblong embroidered geometric toss pillow - $24.99

Xhilaration Scallop lighting collection - $24.99-$49.99

Threshold teal mercury glass owl - $12.99

Threshold red lattice tray - $29.99

Boho Boutique knotted yarns decorative pillow - $24.99

Stag's head - $14.99-$39.99

Tira vase collection in glass - $34.99-$50.99

Bulldog shelf decor - $42.49

And on and on and on….What a resource! Please note that I am not being compensated by Target for any of this, I'm just blown away by the fact that they are offering so many accessories that we can all afford.

Well done Target, I see from the trade journals that they are going to be bringing in more changes to their merchandise strategy… I can hardly wait!

If you can't find some of these in your local store, I was told these and tons of online exclusives are available at target.com.

Drop a comment to let me know what you have found at Target and we'll all high five!

No comments:

Post a Comment